St Peters Mortuary,Chertsey 2010. - klempner69
St Peters Mortuary,Chertsey 2010.
The mortuary only became part of St. Peter's within the last 15 years or so. It was originally developed as part of Surrey County Council's Botleys Park Colony for mentally defective persons, designed by architect JM Sheppard during the 1930's.
Photos from This Gallery
Buy Photo Package
Buy Gallery Download
Build a Book